Biomatrica Partners Program
This program represents a scientific/industry partnership with Biomatrica in areas of synergistic technologies, as well as the development, testing and validation of novel technologies developed by Biomatrica for room temperature stabilization, storage, archival, shipping and management of biological samples (DNA, RNA, tissues, blood, etc)
There are 2 types of partnerships:
- Corporations or organizations that offer synergistic technologies to Biomatrica in areas of laboratory automation, bio-storage, sample management software/LIMS, etc
- Organizations involved in biological/biomedical research
- Commercial core/service labs
- Pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies
- Forensics/Law enforcement
- PIs at universities and research institutes
- Academic core/service facilities/labs
ATCC, 10801 University Boulevard, Manassas, VA 20110 USA.
Greiner Bio-One North America, Inc. 4238 Capital Drive Monroe, NC 28110, USA.
BioStorage Technologies, 2910 Fortune Circle West, Suite E, Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA.
Professor Angela van Daal, Faculty of Health Science & Medicine, Bond University, Gold Coast, QLD 4229, Australi
Professor Peter Bilous, Chemistry & Biochemistry Department, Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA 99004-2440, USA.
Recent Publications & Posters
- Howlett, S.E., Castillo, H.S., Gioeni, L.J., Robertson, J.M., Donfack, J. Evaluation of DNAstable for DNA storage at ambient temperature. Forensic Science International: Genetics 8 (1): 170–178, 2014.
- Smith, E., Wilson, A., Sanderson, J., Hodge, P., Muller, R., Muller-Cohn, J. and Shutler, G., A highly efficient method to concentrate DNA for forensic STR genotyping using DNAstable. Poster presentation at the International Symposium on Human Identification, October 2013.
- Lee, S.B., Crouse, C.A., Kline, M.C., Optimizing storage and handling of DNA extracts.Forensic Sci. Rev.22: 131-144. 2010.
- Wilkinson, S., Law, B., Whitney, S., Coulon, L., Clement, O., Shireen, L., Stassinopoulus, A., Muller-Cohn, J. and Muller, R., Innovative technology to stabilize DNA in tissues and cells at room temperature. Poster presentation at the 2010 Experimental Biology Conference, Anaheim, CA. April 24-28, 2010.
- E. Wan, M. Akana, J. Pons, J. Chen, S. Musone, P.-Y. Kwok, W. Liao Green technologies for room temperature nucleic acid storage. Curr. Issues Mol. Biol., 12: 135-142, 2009.
- G.E. Hernandez, T.S. Mondala, S.R. Head, Assessing a novel room temperature RNA storage medium for compatibility in microarray gene expression analysis, Biotechniques, 44: 667-669, 2009.
- O. Clement, Biological sample storage and management, Lab Manager Magazine, issue, pg. 26-29, October 2009.
For more information about this program or to become a program member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-858-550-0308.