Dry Storage Cabinets Overview
Biomatrica's® dry storage cabinets employ passive control devices to ensure a stable humidity environment and are useful for laboratories where moisture levels or fluctuation is an issue. The cabinets can maintain relative humidity at <40% for the optimal room temperature storage of samples stabilized in RNAstable®, Clonestable® (for bacterial DNA) or DNAstable® (also available as QIAsafe™) products. Dry storage cabinets require no energy input and help your lab save money and "go green."
- Adjustable internal shelves accommodate a combination of tubes, 96-well plates and 2D tube-plates.
- Available in four different sizes:
- Very Large cabinet or the MiniBioStore* has a capacity of >240,000 samples
- Large cabinet has a maximum capacity of 76,800 samples
- Medium cabinet has a maximum capacity of 38,400 samples
- Small cabinet has a maximum capacity of 15,360 samples
- Stackable units allow for the efficient use of limited lab space
- Constructed of acrylic with stainless steel hardware
- Contact Biomatrica to discuss custom cabinet configurations
*The MiniBioStore is available by custom order only.