Introducing SampleWare 3.2 with Excel Import Feature
The latest release of SampleWare 3.2 includes support for importing data and files in Excel file formats. The Excel import feature allows creation of custom mappings to import virtually any Excel file (.csv, .xls, .xlsx, and .xml). In addition, the new release improves migration to and from MS Access and MS SQL server for back-up/restore operations.
With SampleWare 3.2 you can now accomplish the following:
- Import Excel files of various formats (.csv, .xls, .xlsx, .xml)
- Keep an audit trail of all samples stored and recorded in database
- Provide audit reports to regulatory agencies
- Record sample access events
- Monitor chain of custody
- Easily migrate between supported databases (MS Access & MS SQL Server)
For New Customers
Click here to request a trial version of SampleWare 3.2.
For Existing Customers
Click here to request information about upgrading to SampleWare 3.2.
Common use case scenarios.
Chain of Custody