Representative articles/publications are displayed below. For a full list of all publications, please click this link to download.
- Stevens, D.S., Crudder, C.H., Domingo, G.J. Post-extraction stabilization of HIV viral RNA for quantitative molecular tests. J. Virol. Methods. 182(1-2):104-10 2012.
- Steven B. Lee, et. al., Assessing a novel room temperature DNA storage medium for forensic biological samples. Forensic Science International - Genetics, Jan 2012.
- Allen Hall and D. McNevin. Human Tissue Preservation for disaster victim identification (DVI) in tropical climates, Forensic Science International - Genetics, Jan 2012.
- Steven B. Lee, Cecilia A. Crouse and Margaret Kline.Forensic Science International - Genetics: August 2010
- Evaluation of novel forensic DNA storage methodologiesEuropean Pharmaceutical Contractor Magazine - December 2010 - A Warmer Reception
- Forensic Science Review - August 2010 - Optimizing Storage and Handling of DNA Extracts
- BioTechniques - June 2010 - Stabilizing RNA at room temperature in RNAstable
- BioTechniques - August 2009 - Assessing a novel room-temperature RNA storage medium for compatibility in microarray gene expression analysis
- Biotechniques - April 2009 - Extracting evidence from forensic DNA analyses - Future molecular biology directions
- Curr. Issues Mol. Biol- December 2009 - Green Technologies for Room Temperature Nucleic Acid Storage