- Robust cfDNA and CTC Collection for Liquid Biopsy and NIPT
- Saliva DNA Collection with Enhanced High-Throughput Design and Performance
- RNA and DNA From One Sample
- Precise Positioning and Controlled Release of Assay Reagents not Achievable by Lyophilization.
- Collect, Ship, and Preserve DNA in Whole Blood at Ambient Temperature
- More Cost Effective than EDTA
- Collect, Ship, and Store Tissues & Cells at Ambient Temperature
- Stabilize, Store and Ship Purified DNA at Ambient Temperature
- Stabilize and Preserve DNA in Whole Blood at Ambient Temperature
- Stabilize and Store Purified DNA at Ambient Temperature
- Improve Your PCR Performance with PCRBoost.
- Ambient Preservation of PCR Assay Reagents
- Stabilize and Store RNA at Ambient Temperatures
- Reliable and Cost-effective Saliva DNA Collection
- Manage Biological Samples Simply and Efficiently
Hard Lessons Learned:
Impacts of Pre-Analytical Variance on Liquid Biopsy Clinical Trials
This white-paper explores how upstream assay factors impacted six clinical trials. Encompassing both regional and global teams, learn the commonalities in six trials that initially fell short and the likely responsible mechanisms.
Get the Most from Your Assay
We Can Help You:
Reduce Pre-analytical Variations
Ease Shipping & Storage Logistics
Increase User Compliance
Improve Assay Throughput